Bridge rehabilitation, repair, and preventative maintenance is essential to achieving and prolonging the life expectancy of Michigan’s bridges. C.A. Hull is experienced in a wide variety of rehabilitation repairs ranging from overlays and partial replacements to technical structural repairs and safety enhancements.
We specialize in:
- Bridge widening
- Bridge deck overlays
- Partial and full superstructure replacement
- Fascia and barrier wall replacement
- Substructure repair and replacement
- Expansion joint and modular joint replacement and deck patching
- Structural steel repairs, including bolted steel repairs, welded steel repairs, beam end replacements and cutting, pin and hanger replacement, beam bearing replacements and temporary supports, structural steel cleaning and coating.
- Latex Modified Concrete
- Bridge Deck Chipping and Patching Repairs
C.A. Hull also uses innovative technologies such as new bridge deck overlay materials, carbon fiber beam wraps, and rapid-setting concrete materials to complete our rehabilitation projects.
Utilizing multiple rehabilitation processes ensures the owner will be able to extend the life of structures in need of repair. Generations of experience provides the knowledge to partner with the owner and execute the required repair work.